Explore Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue by private car (2 Days 1 Night Trip)
Places Covered: Da Nang -> Hai Van Pass -> Lang Co Beach -> Hue Citadel -> Thien Mu Pagoda -> Khai Dinh Tomb -> Lap An Lagoon -> Linh Ung Pagoda -> Han Market -> Marble Mountain -> Hoi An ancient town
We're happy to answer your questions. . .they don't even have to be about trips....
If you just have a short time in Da Nang and would like to explore as much as you can, this 2 days trips from Da Nang to cover the World heritage sites – Hoi An and Hue ancient city. We’re proud to offer you the best itineraries to explore the most out of the trips from Da Nang.
Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An 2 days 1 nights Itinerary
Day 1: Da Nang – Hue – Da Nang
Our friendly driver will pick you up at Danang International Airport upon your arrival with a welcome board. On the way from Da Nang to Hue, we will stop for you to visit some beautiful attraction such as:
- Hai Van Pass – An amazing site located between Da nang and Hue, also called “Ocean Clouds Pass”. It is one of the most quintessential hillside roads in Vietnam which has been called “a deserted ribbon of perfection” by the UK program, Top Gear in a 2008.
- Lang Co Beach – a picturesque consisting of a long white-sand beach with blue seawater. It was recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2009.
- Hue Citadel – has been recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in the 1993. It is an enormous complex of palace that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam – the Nguyen Dynasty. Most of the majestic buildings in the Imperial City, including massive halls, royal courtyards, manicured gardens, were well- preserved in spite of the harsh bombing during the Vietnam war.
- Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue. This pagoda is famous for its historical architecture and its own allure at the beautiful natural setting. In the late afternoon, we can hear the sound of the bell which makes the space become solemn and peaceful.
- Khai Dinh Tomb – one of the most aesthetic royal tombs. This tomb the resting place of Khai Dinh, the 12th emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty. Renowned for its architecture that harmoniously blends with its natural surroundings.
- Lap An Lagoon – will give you a panoramic view of the magnificent Bach Ma mountain range in the backdrop and the chance to explore the natural habitat of many animals and aquatic plants. Besides the picturesque scenery, you can also learn about oyster farming in Lang Co and try the renowned local super fresh oyster.
After that, our driver will take you back to Da Nang and drop you off at your hotel.
Day 2: Da Nang – Hoi An ancient town – Da Nang
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang in the morning and take you to visit some famous places in Da Nang and Hoi An.
- Linh Ung Pagoda – with the infamous giant 64-meter “Lady Buddha” statue, a sacred place for locals to come and pray for peace and prosperity. Some attractions in this pagoda: Lady Buddha statue (67m high, equivalent to a 30-storey building), 18 stone Arhat statues, a set of sculptural relief describing about the life of Shakyamuni,…
- Han Market – located in the center of Da Nang city, near the Han River Bridge. The market selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, shoes and accessories in this market. Most local specialties can be found in Han market such as Ly Son garlic, Chili paste, dried rice crackers, dried squids, etc.
- Marble Mountain – A cluster of five marble and limestone hills, representing the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). This is a must-see stop when coming Danang, not only for panoramic sightseeing, but also for stone craft and sculpture.
- Hoi An ancient town – has been recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in December 1999. When coming to Hoi An, you will have a chance to see a series of old-architectured lanes and houses reflects a fusion of indigenous and foreign cultures. The old buildings, deeply plain roofs, mossgrown walls, old furniture in their cristine past arrangment,… Arrive in Hoi An, start a walking tour around the old sections to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops and explore the Hoi An ancient town at night.
After visiting Hoi An old town, the car will drop you off at your hotel in Da Nang/Da Nang airport. Say goodbye and end of tour!
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide
|Hourly Ride||Or Point-to-Point (more cheapper)|
|Paid by the hour||SEDAN (4 seats)||SUV ( 7 seats)||VAN ( 16 seats)|
20 $/ Sedan
25 $/ Suv
30 $/ Van
|English Speaking Driver|
|English Speaking Driver||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Brand||Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent, Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter||Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent||Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner||Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter|
|Free Wifi in Car|
|Free Wifi in Car||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Stop for sightseeing of direct|
|Stop for sightseeing or direct||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Limit Time||Unlimited ( as this method pay by the hour you spend)||Limited belong the route||Limited belong the route||Limited belong the route|
|Meeting time||upon your time||upon your time||upon your time||upon your time|
Be the first to leave a review.
We're happy to answer your questions. . .they don't even have to be about tours....
- Hue to Hoi An by Private Car 69 $
- Hue to Phong Nha by private car 104 $
- Hue to Danang by private car 60 $
- Hue to Bach Ma National Park by private car 74 $
- Hue Airport to city by car 12 $
- Hue to Dong Hoi by private car 89 $
- Hue To DMZ By Private Car 59 $
- Hue To Bana Hills By Private Car 65 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Hue Sightseeing Tours – Private Driver 50 $
- Phu Bai Airport To Hoi An By Private Car 69 $
- Chan May Port to Hue City by Private Car 125 $
- Chan May Port to Golden Bridge (Ba Na Hills) by Private Car 142 $
- Chan May Port to Hoi An by Private Car 142 $
- Chan May Port to Danang by private car 148 $
- Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by car 95 $
- Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by Private Car 59 $
- Hue to Thuan An Beach by Private Car – Half Day Trip 30 $
- Hue to A Luoi by Private Car 55 $
- Hue to An Bang Cemetery by Private Car 44 $
- Hue to Quang Tri by Private Car 55 $
- Hue to Quang Binh by Private car 104 $
- Explore Hue city in 2 days by Private car 139 $
- Explore Hue city in 3 days by Private car 219 $
- Danang Airport Transfer 15 $
- Danang to Hoi An by Private car – English Speaking Driver 15 $
- Danang to Hue by car – private driver 60 $
- Danang to Phong Nha by car – Private Driver 141 $
- Danang to My Son Sanctuary by private car – Day trip from Danang 69 $
- Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car – Private Driver 99 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Danang to Vinpearl land by Car – Private Driver 25 $
- Danang to Bana Hills by car – Private Driver 27 $
- Tien Sa Port to Hue City by Private Car 116 $
- Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by Private Car 88 $
- Tien Sa Port to Ba Na Hills by Private Car 83 $
- Danang to Monkey Mountain by Private car 69 $
- Danang to Hue Day Trip by Private Car 95 $
- Da Nang to Quang Ngai by Private Car 72 $
- Da Nang to Than Tai Hot Spring Park by private car 50 $
- Danang to My Lai Massacre by private car 70 $
- Da Nang to Nha Trang by Private car 300 $
- Tien Sa Port to Danang by car 94 $
- Da Nang Hoi An and Hue by private car (3 Days 2 Nights Trip) 279 $
- Explore Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue by private car (2 Days 1 Night Trip) 159 $
- Da Nang airport to Laguna Lang Co by Private car 55 $
- Da Nang City Tour Half Day By Private Car 35 $
- Da Nang City Tour Full Day By Private Car 55 $
- Da Nang airport to Naman Retreat Resort by Private car 15 $
- Da Nang airport to Hue by car 60 $
- Hoi An to Hue by car – private driver – VN Cars Services 69 $
- Hoi An to Danang by car – Private Driver 20 $
- Hoi An to Phong Nha by car – Private Driver 159 $
- Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car – Private Driver 32 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by Car – Private Driver 35 $
- Hoi An To Dong Hoi By Car – Private Driver 141 $
- Hoi An To Marble Mountain By Car – Private Driver 25 $
- Hoi An To Nha Trang By Car – Private Driver 300 $
- Hoi An to Quy Nhon by car – Private Driver 180 $
- Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Car 110 $
- Hoi An to My Lai Massacre by private car 69 $
- Hoi An To Tam Thanh Mural Village By Private Car 45 $
- One Day Trip From Hoi An to Hue by Private Car 95 $
- Hoi An to Quang Ngai by Private car 67 $
- Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by Private car 69 $
- Hoi An to Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village by Private car 22 $
- Hanoi to Halong Bay by Private Car 105 $
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh by car – private driver 80 $
- Ha Noi to Cat Ba Islands by Private Car 83 $
- Hanoi to SaPa by Private Car 188 $
- Ha Noi to Mai Chau by Private Car 87 $
- Hanoi to Hai Phong by Private Car 83 $
- Hanoi to Moc Chau by Private Car 102 $
- Ha Noi to Pu Luong by Private Car 98 $
VN CARS TRAVEL GUIDES
Da Nang is always an ideal destination for domestic and international tourists
Massage in Da Nang is one of the most popular relaxation types in Danang
Best Restaurants in Hue that you should come to fully enjoy the typical flavor
Full Moon Hoi An Festival is held in the ancient town on the 14th of each lunar month
The distance from Hue to Hoi An is about 126 km and there are many kinds of transportation for this route
Ba Na Hills, Golden Bridge Da Nang is known as one of the most famous places in Vietnam
There are a lot of choices for you when it comes to shopping in Danang
The best time to visit Hai Van Pass for beginners is from January to March, the weather is these months is dry
My Khe Beach in Da Nang City has become the tourist destination in the mind of Danang’s tourism industry
Han Market in Da Nang city is one of the places not to be missed, especially if this is your first time in Vietnam.
Hue and Phong Nha are well-known destinations
The distance from Hoi An to Hue is about 126 km and there are many kinds of transportation for this route
How to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An. Da Nang is the largest city in Central Vietnam
Despite being 45 kilometres apart, there are many options
Da Nang is famous for white sand beaches and turquoise waters, and it also has some interesting historical sights
Hue city is not only famous for wonderful historical sites and amazing cuisine, but also for its beautiful
Da Nang is a tourist city with long coastline and attractive natural landscapes. It was voted by The New York Times