Chan May Port to Danang by private car
Places Covered: Chan May Port -> Lap An Lagoon -> Lang Co Beach -> Hai Van Pass -> Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request) ->The Marble Mountains (upon request) -> Dragon Bridge -> Cham museum -> Han Market -> Chan May Port
We're happy to answer your questions. . .they don't even have to be about trips....
Related Trip From Chan May Port
- Chan May Port to Hue City by Private Car
- Chan May Port to Hoi An by Car – Private Driver
- Chan May Port to Golden Bridge (Ba Na Hills) by Private Car
Day trip from Chan May Port to Danang by car with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours. On such an amazing journey with customizable stops and sightseeing opportunities, you can find yourself sitting comfortably while enjoying the breathtaking view of Hai Van Pass (The Sea Clouds Pass) where the ocean meets the mountain.
Sit back and relax during the long journey that passes by Central Vietnam’s beautiful nature and historical sites from which you can choose for your rest stops! Our private car truly outweighs any other means of transport such as local/sleeping bus or train.
From Chan May Port to Danang City Trip by car is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with being picked up from the port by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lap An lagoon: An 800-hectare brackish lagoon in Hue nestled between Hai Van Pass and Phu Gia Pass, Lap An is often described as a place where mountain meets the ocean. A stop here will give you a panoramic view ofthe magnificent Bach Ma mountain range in the backdrop and a chance to explore the natural habitat of many animals and aquatic plants. While enjoying the picturesque scenery, you can also learn about oyster farming in Lang Co and try the renowned local seafood.
- Lang Co Bay: Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2009, Lang Co Bay at the foot of Hai Van Pass and against the prime forest of Bach Ma National Park is famed for its spectacular beauty and diverse ecology. A trip from Hue to Danang is not complete without a stop-over here where you can contemplate the long white-sand beach with blue seawater of Lang Co Bay. It will capture every visitor’s heart at first sight!
- Hai Van Pass: Take the private car trip from Hue to Danang and you will have the option of going through Hai Van tunnel or crossing Hai Van pass, one of the most scenic routesthat winds around the mountainside of Truong Son range and overlooks the East Sea. Hai Van Pass, also known as the Ocean Cloud Pass, will surely satisfy your desire for adventure and getting off-the-beaten-track.
- My Khe Beach: Another stop at My Khe Beach that stretches for kilometres and is a beach side entertainment hub for Danang will deeply engrave in your mind of a stunning and bustling hotspot. The beach was named by the American troops during the Vietnam war.
- Linh Ung pagoda – Located peacefully on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is home to the infamous giant 64-meter “Lady Buddha” statue, a sacred place for locals to come and pray for peace and prosperity.
- Marble Mountain (upon request +10 USD) : Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills, representing the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). During the road trip, you could explore the Water mountain by elevator or staircase and find yourself lost in the mysterious air of Huyen Khong Cave. A must-see stop for you in Danang, not only for sightseeing, but also for stone craft and sculpture!
- Dragon Bridge – is a bridge over the Han river in Da Nang. This bridge created a wonderful attraction for both locals and tourists every night, especially at the weekend.
- Cham Sculpture Museum (upon request +10 USD) – home to the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
- Han Market – a colorful local market ideal for those looking for some Danang’s souvenirs before heading home. Most local specialties can be found in Han market such as Ly Son garlic, Chili paste, dried rice crackers, dried squids, etc.
At the end of your day tour, your driver will kindly drive you return to Chan May port!
- Our driver will pick up at the outside gate of Chan May Port (walking around 500m) with a welcome board showing your name
- In case you want to be picked up inside the Port, please pay extra 25$ per person because we have to get the permission of the Port Manager. Please send us your passport & visa scan so we will prepare the document for you in 1 week before your departure time.
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (Basic English speaking driver)
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, Refreshing Tissue
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- English Speaking Guide (extra $40/ English speaking tour guide/ day)
- Entrance Fees and Personal Fees
|Hourly Ride||Or Point-to-Point (more cheapper)|
|Paid by the hour||SEDAN (4 seats)||SUV ( 7 seats)||VAN ( 16 seats)|
20 $/ Sedan
25 $/ Suv
30 $/ Van
|English Speaking Driver|
|English Speaking Driver||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Brand||Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent, Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter||Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent||Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner||Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter|
|Free Wifi in Car|
|Free Wifi in Car||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Stop for sightseeing of direct|
|Stop for sightseeing or direct||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Limit Time||Unlimited ( as this method pay by the hour you spend)||Limited belong the route||Limited belong the route||Limited belong the route|
|Meeting time||upon your time||upon your time||upon your time||upon your time|
Be the first to leave a review.
We're happy to answer your questions. . .they don't even have to be about tours....
- Hue to Hoi An by Private Car 69 $
- Hue to Phong Nha by private car 104 $
- Hue to Danang by private car 60 $
- Hue to Bach Ma National Park by private car 74 $
- Hue Airport to city by car 12 $
- Hue to Dong Hoi by private car 89 $
- Hue To DMZ By Private Car 59 $
- Hue To Bana Hills By Private Car 65 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Hue Sightseeing Tours – Private Driver 50 $
- Phu Bai Airport To Hoi An By Private Car 69 $
- Chan May Port to Hue City by Private Car 125 $
- Chan May Port to Golden Bridge (Ba Na Hills) by Private Car 142 $
- Chan May Port to Hoi An by Private Car 142 $
- Chan May Port to Danang by private car 148 $
- Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by car 95 $
- Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by Private Car 59 $
- Hue to Thuan An Beach by Private Car – Half Day Trip 30 $
- Hue to A Luoi by Private Car 55 $
- Hue to An Bang Cemetery by Private Car 44 $
- Hue to Quang Tri by Private Car 55 $
- Hue to Quang Binh by Private car 104 $
- Explore Hue city in 2 days by Private car 139 $
- Explore Hue city in 3 days by Private car 219 $
- Danang Airport Transfer 15 $
- Danang to Hoi An by Private car – English Speaking Driver 15 $
- Danang to Hue by car – private driver 60 $
- Danang to Phong Nha by car – Private Driver 141 $
- Danang to My Son Sanctuary by private car – Day trip from Danang 69 $
- Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car – Private Driver 99 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Danang to Vinpearl land by Car – Private Driver 25 $
- Danang to Bana Hills by car – Private Driver 27 $
- Tien Sa Port to Hue City by Private Car 116 $
- Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by Private Car 88 $
- Tien Sa Port to Ba Na Hills by Private Car 83 $
- Danang to Monkey Mountain by Private car 69 $
- Danang to Hue Day Trip by Private Car 95 $
- Da Nang to Quang Ngai by Private Car 72 $
- Da Nang to Than Tai Hot Spring Park by private car 50 $
- Danang to My Lai Massacre by private car 70 $
- Da Nang to Nha Trang by Private car 300 $
- Tien Sa Port to Danang by car 94 $
- Da Nang Hoi An and Hue by private car (3 Days 2 Nights Trip) 279 $
- Explore Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue by private car (2 Days 1 Night Trip) 159 $
- Da Nang airport to Laguna Lang Co by Private car 55 $
- Da Nang City Tour Half Day By Private Car 35 $
- Da Nang City Tour Full Day By Private Car 55 $
- Da Nang airport to Naman Retreat Resort by Private car 15 $
- Da Nang airport to Hue by car 60 $
- Hoi An to Hue by car – private driver – VN Cars Services 69 $
- Hoi An to Danang by car – Private Driver 20 $
- Hoi An to Phong Nha by car – Private Driver 159 $
- Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car – Private Driver 32 $
- Danang 4 days 3 nights itinerary by car 310 $
- Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by Car – Private Driver 35 $
- Hoi An To Dong Hoi By Car – Private Driver 141 $
- Hoi An To Marble Mountain By Car – Private Driver 25 $
- Hoi An To Nha Trang By Car – Private Driver 300 $
- Hoi An to Quy Nhon by car – Private Driver 180 $
- Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by Car 110 $
- Hoi An to My Lai Massacre by private car 69 $
- Hoi An To Tam Thanh Mural Village By Private Car 45 $
- One Day Trip From Hoi An to Hue by Private Car 95 $
- Hoi An to Quang Ngai by Private car 67 $
- Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by Private car 69 $
- Hoi An to Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village by Private car 22 $
- Hanoi to Halong Bay by Private Car 105 $
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh by car – private driver 80 $
- Ha Noi to Cat Ba Islands by Private Car 83 $
- Hanoi to SaPa by Private Car 188 $
- Ha Noi to Mai Chau by Private Car 87 $
- Hanoi to Hai Phong by Private Car 83 $
- Hanoi to Moc Chau by Private Car 102 $
- Ha Noi to Pu Luong by Private Car 98 $
VN CARS TRAVEL GUIDES
Da Nang is always an ideal destination for domestic and international tourists
Massage in Da Nang is one of the most popular relaxation types in Danang
Best Restaurants in Hue that you should come to fully enjoy the typical flavor
Full Moon Hoi An Festival is held in the ancient town on the 14th of each lunar month
The distance from Hue to Hoi An is about 126 km and there are many kinds of transportation for this route
Ba Na Hills, Golden Bridge Da Nang is known as one of the most famous places in Vietnam
There are a lot of choices for you when it comes to shopping in Danang
The best time to visit Hai Van Pass for beginners is from January to March, the weather is these months is dry
My Khe Beach in Da Nang City has become the tourist destination in the mind of Danang’s tourism industry
Han Market in Da Nang city is one of the places not to be missed, especially if this is your first time in Vietnam.
Hue and Phong Nha are well-known destinations
The distance from Hoi An to Hue is about 126 km and there are many kinds of transportation for this route
How to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An. Da Nang is the largest city in Central Vietnam
Despite being 45 kilometres apart, there are many options
Da Nang is famous for white sand beaches and turquoise waters, and it also has some interesting historical sights
Hue city is not only famous for wonderful historical sites and amazing cuisine, but also for its beautiful
Da Nang is a tourist city with long coastline and attractive natural landscapes. It was voted by The New York Times